-
November 14th, 2001, 09:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
xmas is coming and we seem to be short on new Cherie merchandise.
Any chance of a calendar?
------------------
-
November 14th, 2001, 10:04 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Great idea!!! How about it Rocketmaster?
------------------
-
November 21st, 2001, 06:44 AM
#3
Inactive Member
How about a calender, video's/DVD's, mouse pads and other such goodies??? That would make my Xmas. 
------------------
-
November 21st, 2001, 01:28 PM
#4
NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN
Guest
Yes, videos and DVDs would be great! Now I will have to go out and buy a DVD player!!
Right metalcurrie..haha
------------------
-
November 22nd, 2001, 06:39 PM
#5
Inactive Member
That's right nj-runaways-fan, you need a DVD player right now. And if i'm not mistaken, isn't Xmas right around the corner?!?!
------------------
-
November 23rd, 2001, 12:15 AM
#6
NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN
Guest
Yes, thats why I'm buying myself a DVD player, so c'mon Rocketmaster lets see some DVD's!
------------------
[This message has been edited by NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN (edited November 22, 2001).]
-
November 23rd, 2001, 05:58 PM
#7
Inactive Member
And here I thought Xmas shopping was going to easy this year. 
------------------
-
November 26th, 2001, 07:10 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
OK, we got some coooool stuff! Here's the deal, it's located on the Sandy West merch page since Cherie's was already so full.
There's two items that we only have a few of...the Tank Top autographed by Joan, Cherie & Sandy - we only have 10.
The 8x10 autographed by Joan, Cherie and Sandy - we only have 20.
If you want them, you better order fast!
On a related note: I posted a couple of items on Ebay this evening that you may want to check out...
One is a one-of-a-kind Runaways tour jacket that belongs to Sandy West. It's beautiful, made of wool and leather - wish I could fit into it myself - it's small, around a woman's medium or man's small, and just a tad too tight for Sandy to get into anymore, but she's worn it a lot and its much loved by her. It comes with a personal hand written letter from Sandy about the history of the jacket, plus and autographed 8x10.
Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1490117611
The other is Cherie's make-up case - a small red suitcase that she carried with her throughout all the touring she did with The Runaways, covered in back-stage passes and flight/hotel tags from their Japan tour. This is the very last remaining personal item that Cherie has from her time in the Runaways. It comes with an autographed copy of her book, which contains a story about this very item.
Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1490121753
It's a 7 day auction with a reserve on each. If you'd like more information, please feel free to Email us at [email protected] or post your question here and I'll do my best to answer.
There's someone else taking my place tomorrow, but I think I'm going to get to keep this log-on name, so I'll try to keep up at least until the auction is over.
Rock On!
-Joe
------------------
-
November 26th, 2001, 11:14 AM
#9
NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN
Guest
OOOOOOwwwwwww!!!
You folks are killing me!!!
------------------
-
November 26th, 2001, 12:26 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Yowza! That about sums it up for me. 
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks